Leighanne's recipes

These are recipes that I cook most often! I thought it was about time I put them all together so I had easy access. If I know the source of the recipe, it will be written at the bottom:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: victoria, Australia

Mother of two...doing my best to be Healthy and Happy in my own skin

Sunday

Jam Crumble Slice

makes 15

2 cups self raising flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
6 tablespoons reduced fat margarine
1 cup raw rolled oats
1/4 cup skim milk
3/4 cup jam

In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients. Melt margarine, mix together with milk and add to dry mix. Mix all ingredients well. In a slab tin coated with cooking spray, Place a little more than half the mixture over the base, pressing down with the palm of your hand. Warm jam in th emicrowave and spread evenly over base. Sprinkle remaining dough over jam then press down with the back of a spoon till mixture is flattened.
Bake 30 - 35 minutes till golden on top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home