Leighanne's recipes

These are recipes that I cook most often! I thought it was about time I put them all together so I had easy access. If I know the source of the recipe, it will be written at the bottom:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: victoria, Australia

Mother of two...doing my best to be Healthy and Happy in my own skin

Sunday

Cheese and Chicken Rissoles

serves 4 - 2 rissoles each

400g lean chicken mince
1 small red onion, grated
1 egg
20 g packaged dry breadcrumbs
80g reduced fat tasty cheese

In a large bowl combine the chicken mince, onion, egg and breadcrumbs. Divide the mixture into 8 even portions, shape each portion into a rissole.
Cut the cheese into 8 small cubes. Press a piece of cheese into the centre of each rissole and smooth the meat over to cover. Lightly press each rissole to flatten.
Coat a frying pan with cooking spray, heat and cook 3-4 minutes each side until cooked through and golden.

From ww magazine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home