Leighanne's recipes

These are recipes that I cook most often! I thought it was about time I put them all together so I had easy access. If I know the source of the recipe, it will be written at the bottom:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: victoria, Australia

Mother of two...doing my best to be Healthy and Happy in my own skin

Sunday

Basic Bolognaise Sauce

makes 8 cups ~ serves 8

2 large brown onions
800g lean beef mince
2 cloves garlic
3 x 400g cans dieced tomatoes
1/3 cup tomato paste
2 teaspoons italian herbs
1 tablespoons red or white wine vinegar

Cook onion in pan coated with cooking spray, stirring for 3 minutes.
Add beef and garlic, cook until browned, add all other ingredients. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 30 minutes. Remove lid, simmer stirring occasionally for 20 minutes or until sauce thickens. Taste and season with salt and pepper.

from ww magazine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home