Leighanne's recipes

These are recipes that I cook most often! I thought it was about time I put them all together so I had easy access. If I know the source of the recipe, it will be written at the bottom:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: victoria, Australia

Mother of two...doing my best to be Healthy and Happy in my own skin

Sunday

Potato Bacon and Onion Salad

serves 1

200g potato
60g diced bacon
1/2 spanish onion, sliced thinly
1 tablespoon light sour cream
1 tablespoon Kraft free ceaser dressing
1 teaspoon seeded mustard

Peel potatoes and cut into 2cm pieces. Cook in boiling water till softened.
Place sour cream, dressing and mustard in a bowl and mix well. Cook bacon and onion in a non stick pan till done to your liking.
Drain potato and add to bacon mixture to dry excess water off. Add to cream mixture and stir through gently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home