Leighanne's recipes

These are recipes that I cook most often! I thought it was about time I put them all together so I had easy access. If I know the source of the recipe, it will be written at the bottom:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: victoria, Australia

Mother of two...doing my best to be Healthy and Happy in my own skin

Saturday

Nutmeg Apple Slice

1 packet buttercake mix
125g butter
250g light sour cream
1 cup coconut
425g tin pie apples
1 teaspoon nutmeg

Combine cake mix, coconut and melted butter. Spread over 7 x 11 tray covered in glad bake. Bake 15 - 20 minutes until slightly browned. Combine chopped apples and sour cream.
Spread over cooked cake mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg and bake a further 20 minutes until cream sets.
Cool and cut into slices

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home