Leighanne's recipes

These are recipes that I cook most often! I thought it was about time I put them all together so I had easy access. If I know the source of the recipe, it will be written at the bottom:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: victoria, Australia

Mother of two...doing my best to be Healthy and Happy in my own skin

Saturday

Vegetable Lasagne

serves 6

250 g pkt frozen spinach
240g smooth ricotta cheese
1/4 cup tomato paste
2 onions
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1 1/2 cups skim milk
2 x canned crushed tomatoes
1 clove crushed garlic
100g reduced fat cheese, grated
1 tablespoon flour
240g lasagne sheets

Preheat oven to 180c
Combine spinach, ricotta and nutmeg in a bowl. In a seperate bowl combine tomatoes, tomato paste and oregano. Cook onion and garlic till soft. Divide onions between both bowls.
Place mushrooms in pan, cook until soft adding a little water if necessary. Blend together flour and milk and add to mushrooms and heat until sauce thickens. Line the base of an lasagne dish with 1/4 of the lasagne. Add half the tomato mixture, a layer of lasagne, all the spinach mixture, another layer of lasagne then the rest of the tomato mixture. Finish with a layer of lasagne. Top with mushroom mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for I hour.

From a ww pamphlet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home