Leighanne's recipes

These are recipes that I cook most often! I thought it was about time I put them all together so I had easy access. If I know the source of the recipe, it will be written at the bottom:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: victoria, Australia

Mother of two...doing my best to be Healthy and Happy in my own skin

Sunday

Beef and Pasta Bake

serves 6

250g spiral pasta
1 large onion, chopped
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
2 rashers bacon, chopped
2 sticks chopped celery
200g lean beef mince
440g tomato soup
1/4 cup tomato paste
1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs
90g light tasty cheese, grated

Preheat oven to 180c
Spray a lasagne dish with cooking spray. Cook pasta in boiling water until just tender, drain.
Heat pan and spray with cooking spray. Add onion, garlic, celery and bacon. Cook until onion is soft. Add mince and cook stirring until browned. Stir in tomato soup, tomato paste and herbs. Cover and simmer for ten minutes stirring ocasionally. Add pasta and mix well.
Spoon into baking dish, top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.

ww magazine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home