Leighanne's recipes

These are recipes that I cook most often! I thought it was about time I put them all together so I had easy access. If I know the source of the recipe, it will be written at the bottom:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: victoria, Australia

Mother of two...doing my best to be Healthy and Happy in my own skin

Saturday

Zucchini Slice

serves 6

375g grated zucchini
1 large onion, finely chopped
3 rashes bacon, finely chopped
90g reduced fat tasty cheese, grated
1 cup self raising flour
5 eggs lightly beaten
3 egg whites
salt and pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients and pour into a greased baking dish.
Bake at 180c for 30 -40 minutes until browned on top.
Serve hot or cold with salad

1 Comments:

Blogger TitanThirteen said...

Mmmmm this sounds devine!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home