Leighanne's recipes

These are recipes that I cook most often! I thought it was about time I put them all together so I had easy access. If I know the source of the recipe, it will be written at the bottom:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: victoria, Australia

Mother of two...doing my best to be Healthy and Happy in my own skin

Saturday

Quick and Easy Mocha Fruit Cake

serves 20

1 kilo mixed dried fruit
2 cups strong black coffee
150g fruit and nut chocolate, chopped roughly
2 cups self raising flour

Soak the fruit in the coffee overnight.
Preheat oven to 180c
Coat a 20 x 28 cm pan with cooking spray and line with baking paper.
Mix all ingredients together. Spoon into tin.
Bake for 2 hours till cooked through.

If it starts to burn on top, cover with foil.
*can also add 1 teaspoon mixed spice.

From ww magazine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home