Leighanne's recipes

These are recipes that I cook most often! I thought it was about time I put them all together so I had easy access. If I know the source of the recipe, it will be written at the bottom:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: victoria, Australia

Mother of two...doing my best to be Healthy and Happy in my own skin

Saturday

Cottage Pie

serves 4

2 teaspoons olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 stick celery, chopped finely
500g lean beef mince
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon flour
400g can crushed tomatoes
1/2 cup beef stock
1 carrot grated
5 medium potatoes
1/2 cup skim milk
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese

Heat a large frypan, cook the onion and celery till soft. add the mince and cook. Stir in garlic and flour. Add tomatoes, carrot and stock, bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer till mixture is thick and moist.
~ cook potatoes until tender. Mash with milk.
Spoon meat mixture into an ovenproof dish. Spread the potato on top and gently press down with the back of a fork. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 minutes till heated through and golden on top.

from a ww cookbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home