Leighanne's recipes

These are recipes that I cook most often! I thought it was about time I put them all together so I had easy access. If I know the source of the recipe, it will be written at the bottom:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: victoria, Australia

Mother of two...doing my best to be Healthy and Happy in my own skin

Wednesday

Fabulously Fantastic Frittata

sweet potato
1 cup peas
1 medium leek
1/4 large capsicum
60g fetta
3 eggs
1/4 cup light evaporated milk
salt & pepper
whatever fresh herbs you have

I used a small non-stick frying pan, but adjust quantities to suit.
Slice potato (skin on) in 1cm rounds and steam.
Roughly slice leek (wash well) and cook in water in a frypan.
Once both are cooked, place potato on leek, add (still frozen) peas, chopped capsicum, crumbled fetta and chopped herbs. Give pan a shake so the peas fill gaps. Lightly beat eggs and evaporated milk, season, and pour over the lot and give a good shake so that the egg winds up sinking in. On a low heat, cook on stove until nearly set, then put under grill (or in oven) for 5min to set the top.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home