Leighanne's recipes

These are recipes that I cook most often! I thought it was about time I put them all together so I had easy access. If I know the source of the recipe, it will be written at the bottom:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: victoria, Australia

Mother of two...doing my best to be Healthy and Happy in my own skin

Saturday

Single Serve Lasagne

1/2 onion, chopped
90g lean mince
1 teaspoon italian herbs
1/2 cup tomato paste
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup water
60g lasagne sheets
2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
1/2 cup skim milk
30g low fat grated tasty cheese

Preheat oven to 180c
Coat a small pan with cooking spray. Heat and brown onion and mince. Add herbs, tomato sauce, salsa and water. Simmer fro five minutes. Place half the meat sauce in the base of a small ovenproof dish. Top with half the lasagne sheets remaining meat sauce and remaining lasagne sheet. Cover with combined ricotta and milk. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 45 minutes.

From a ww booklet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home