Leighanne's recipes

These are recipes that I cook most often! I thought it was about time I put them all together so I had easy access. If I know the source of the recipe, it will be written at the bottom:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: victoria, Australia

Mother of two...doing my best to be Healthy and Happy in my own skin

Saturday

Chicken Cheese Pasta

serves 4

300g chicken breast fillet
1/2 red capsicum, sliced
1/2 green capsicum, sliced
1/2 cup water
3 chicken stock cubes, crushed
1 tin light evaporated milk
2 tablespoons cornflour
2 tablespoons water to mix
30g grated tasty cheese
1 onion, chopped
250g fettucine

Spray a large pan with cooking oil and saute the capsicum and onion for 2- 3 minutes. Add chopped chicken and cook till chicken is golden. Add stock cubes, water and milk and simmer for 5 minutes or so - add cheese.
Add the cooked and drained pasta and toss through to mix well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home